In this article, we have summarized few of the best tips to help you lose weight fast. You don’t have to join a fitness club or gym to lose weight.
With these weight loss tips, you can lose weight by staying at your home as well.
BEST WEIGHT LOSS TIPS
These weight loss tips are super easy to follow. They also help you lose weight fast as well.
- Drink more water- at least 10-12 glasses of water in a day.
- Eat water enriched foods.
- Eat less processed foods.
- Eat less sodium.
- Plan out the entire menu for the week- to keep a check on a number of calories you’re taking in.
- Substitute fruits for snacks.
- Go for roasted/broiled/grilled food instead of fried.
- Try to stay busy- so you think less about food. Take up a hobby; e.g.: painting, sewing, knitting etc.
- Walk regularly– Take the longer route when going to work/college.
- Exercise– Have the equipment at home, so you don’t find an excuse to skip it altogether.
- Eat sugar-free gum- to avoid unnecessary eating.
- Substitute brown rice with white rice.
- Stay calm- stress often results in binge eating.
- Take up a weight loss challenge and track yourself.
Best WEIGHT LOSS EXERCISES
Exercises help in increasing your metabolism which further aid in burning calories.
The most effective exercise for weight loss is cardio, which comprises of running, jumping, swimming and cycling.
The following exercises are also effective in weight loss;
- Jumping rope
Weight Loss Exercise plan
The weight loss exercise plan combines both cardio and strength training to lose weight fast.
The exercise plan can either be between 4 weeks to 12 weeks long. However, you have to make sure you eat clean, healthy and portion controlled food.
- Always warm up before you exercise for at least 5 minutes.
- Every week starting from day 1; Do the core workout which includes abs and back
- Day 2; Cardio for 20 minutes at least
- Day 3; Upper body workout
- Day 4; Cardio again for 20 minutes at least
- Day 5; Total body workout
- Day 6; Cardio for 20 minutes at least
- Day 7; Rest
WEIGHT LOSS BY WALKING
Walking is the easiest way to lose weight. However, the duration of your walk is extremely important.
At least 20 minutes walk per day for 2 weeks is effective in losing weight
The intensity of your walk is equally important. Brisk walking has proven to more effective than a normal walk-in losing weight.
Make sure to wear the right shoes or else you’ll sore your feet.
WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE
There are several weight loss challenges. They vary depending on how quickly you want to lose weight.
These weight loss challenges can either be a simple dietary challenge or a workout challenge.
1-Week Challenge- A Clean Healthy Diet
This challenge helps you lose weight fast in a week. Follow this daily dietary regimen for a week.
- Each day before breakfast, drink a glass of cold water with a lemon squeezed in it.
- Take a break for half an hour.
- For breakfast; 2 oranges/ 2 apples/ a grapefruit. You can also have a handful of nuts along with it.
- Lunch; a slice of meat (either veal or chicken). You can only have veggies as a sideline.
- Snack few hours after the lunch. You can only eat a fresh salad for snack,
- Dinner; 2 hardboiled eggs, and a green/cucumber salad. Make sure to have your dinner by 6 pm or 7 pm max.
- After dinner, prepare green tea in one liter of water with 4 tea bags. Consume this green tea at intervals till you go to sleep.
This could either be a 10 day, 21 days or 30-day challenge.
You have to consume a glass of juice which helps in weight loss every day.
We have discussed this in greater detail below.
LIST OF FRUITS WHICH HELP IN WEIGHT LOSS
Fruits are the best substitute for junk food when aiming for weight loss. They can also substitute for a meal. One apple is equivalent to one portion of your meal.
They are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They also protect you from chronic inflammatory diseases.
Eating fruits regularly ensures you’re on a clean healthy diet.
The following fruits are extremely effective in lose weight fast;
These fruits are high in water content and low in calories.
RECIPES OF JUICE WHICH HELP IN WEIGHT LOSS
Juicing is another way to ensure that you have a good intake of fruits and vegetables. We have discussed previously how much fruits and vegetables are important in weight loss.
Juices also serve as an effective detox to lose weight. They help in cleansing your body of all the pathogens and help in cutting down body fat.
You can either follow a 3-day detox with these juices or have them as breakfast on an empty stomach on a regular basis.
However, for effective and rapid weight loss you should make sure you should also incorporate a clean healthy portioned diet as well.
Carrots and Grapefruit
Grapefruits contain special enzymes which help in increasing metabolism. Studies have suggested how important grapefruit is in metabolic syndrome as well as in decreasing insulin resistance.
Due to which it is extremely effective in weight loss in obese patients.
Add one peeled grapefruit, 4 peeled carrots, 1-inch ginger and a tablespoon of lemon in a blender or food processor.
Blender until smooth liquid formed. Chill. Serve.
Watermelon and Pomegranate
In a food processor, blend a pomegranate. Pass the juice from sieve to separate the seeds from it.
Take 2 cups of watermelon and add the filtered pomegranate juice to it. You can also add a tablespoon of lemon to it. Blend and serve.
Apples and Cucumbers
Blend 4 apples, 2 cucumbers, juice of 2 lemons and a cup of water in a blender or food processor. Chill. Serve.
BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS OF JUICING
People who tried the juicing challenge for only 20 days claimed to notice a rapid loss in their weight.
Along with weight loss, they noticed an improvement in their concentration span, mental clarity, and seasonal allergies.
People triglyceride levels before the challenge claimed their levels dropped after juicing for a month.
A clean healthy diet along with a good exercise plan is very important in losing weight.